Mission statement- To support and strengthen the highest quality education and Islamic character by fostering relationships among the school, parents, and teachers and promoting a sense of support, pride, and enthusiasm.
1. To encourage and foster communication and cooperation among the parents and teachers so as to create an environment to assist each child in achieving their maximum potential.
2. To promote quality educational and enrichment character development programs for the children by developing a united effort between educators, parents, and the community.
3. To assist the staff in the staff in the development and implementation of activities and programs for an optimal learning experience furthering the success of our children.
4. To promote volunteer programs and resources for the school.
5. To raise funds as needed to provide for all the above objectives.