In order for a new student to be considered for admission to Michigan Islamic Academy, please call the main office to schedule an intake appointment. All incoming students will need to take the Michigan Islamic Placement Test for the grade they anticipate entering.
Please click this link for Application On-line.
You will need to bring the following:
- A completed intent to enroll form, available in the office
- A copy of the student’s birth certificate
- Copies of the student’s academic record for the past two years
- Copies of the student’s standardized exams for the past two years
- Copy of the student’s Individual Education Plan (I.E.P.), if applicable
The admission committee will not start reviewing a file until all of the above items are completed. The school reserves the right to deny or revoke admission to students if records show that false or misleading information has been provided on the application forms. All admission decisions are communicated in writing.
A student will be allowed to attend classes only after they are fully registered in the school. In order for a new student to be considered fully registered at Michigan Islamic Academy the following steps must be completed:
- Submit a completed and signed Intent to Enroll form.
- Fill out and sign all the required registration forms. This includes an acknowledgement that the parents have read and will abide by the policies included in the parent-student handbook Student Handbook .
- Provide completed Medical Form and all updated health records, including immunizations,
- Provide any applicable IEP forms and documentation, using the Special Needs Form
- Sign Smartuition forms and return to office.